I love the internet. I'm a huge internet nerd. The internet has helped me make important decisions in my life much, such as business. Nowadays, when I make a big purchase the first thing I look at is the reviews for the item. If the item is overpriced and has bad reviews then I won't buy it. If the item is reasonably priced and has good reviews then the chances are then I will buy it.
The internet has become an automatic stop before I make most purchases. A place where I can get past the social marketing and get the truth from real people who have used the product. Social Media accounts are really annoying. I do not like getting discounts from corporate social media accounts. If anything the social media accounts are a turn off because the discount doesn't make up for the spam I have to receive on a daily basis.
The comments are nice to look at but I can view those comments on Amazon or Ebay. However, I would still avoid businesses without social media because feedback is not available to the user. And the most important thing to a customer purchasing an item is feedback.
No comments:
Post a Comment